Vacancy Café Manager
Café Manager/Practical Instructor
Core Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the operations of the Café Department;
- Responsible for the promotion of the department through the use of proper social media channels.
- Knowledge and application of ISO/HACCP standards.
- Develops improvements proposal in ensuring advances in daily operations.
- Prepares and provide education as part of the educational curriculum of the International Hospitality Program.
- Updating (under the direction of a Department Head) the educational materials used.
- Preparing practical assignments in consultation with the Department Head and Module Coordinators.
- Preparing user manuals and implementing guidelines that provides the specification the product is meant to meet.
- Improving service by communicating and assisting young professionals to understand guest needs, providing guidance.
- Setting a positive example for young professionals.
- Empowering young professionals to provide excellent customer service.
Profile and Competencies
- Minimum educational requirements of a Bachelor diploma within the field of Facility Management or Hospitality Management;
- Bachelor working and thinking level;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Coffee/tea barista training is a plus.
- Leermeester Diploma is a plus.
- Alumni Stenden/CHN preferred.
- Knowledge of working in an intercultural setting;
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Dutch language;
- Have a hands-on mentality and is flexible.
- Take Initiatives.
- Coaching and stress-resistant competencies.
- Quality focused and meticulous competencies.
Contract: 1 fte
Salary: €2.000,00 till €2.236,00 /month